PAUL McGUIRE'S BLOG


Monday, April 7, 2014

America Judgement Day An Urgent Call to Prayer! Paul McGuire



AN URGENT CALL TO PRAYER: AMERICA JUDGMENT DAY & GLOBAL APOCALYPSE

By Paul McGuire

The hour is very urgent for America and the world.  I have written to you about these matters before, but the Lord is stirring my heart strongly to call for URGENT PRAYER, FASTING AND REPENTANCE for America.  What happens to America will impact the entire world good or bad.  I ask you to watch the video below which is a call to prayer based on events that are now happening in our nation and world.  We can either fall to our knees now on a voluntary basis, or we will fall to our knees in desperation.  I am not an alarmist, I am a realist.  We must call on God for His mercy upon our nation.  I ask you to spread this call to prayer far and wide.  In addition, I ask you to begin praying individually and collectively.

The Lord has called me to get this message out as fast as I can and to as many people as we can.  The book A Prophecy of the Future of America is an important part of this communication because it explains the spiritual reasons for what is happening and what God wants us to do about it.  You and I were called for such a time as this!


God TV recently aired the message I gave at the Pikes Peak Prophecy Summit entitled the “Luciferian Elite.”  The power of the Holy Spirit is evident in the message and by God’s grace I was able to communicate strong Biblical truth.  Most Christian television networks would not have aired this message.  You might communicate to God TV and this E Mail info.usa@god.tv
  that you appreciated that they aired the message.

Right now I need your help both spiritually and financially.  We are on the front lines of a great spiritual battle.  I am completely focused on obeying the call that God has given me to communicate a strong prophetic warning to America and a message of hope.  I do not view myself as anybody special and I do not label myself a prophet.  I am simply one ordinary man who is obeying the call of God for this hour.  I am not the only one and there are many other men and women who are obeying the call of God.

This is not a game we are in.  The convergence of economic, geopolitical, spiritual and social forces is precisely what Jesus Christ warned us about in the “Signs of the Times.”  Everywhere we look we see hurricanes, freak weather, earthquakes, wars and rumors of wars, pestilences, famines, false prophets and many other prophetic signs.  God never called us to be passive in the last days.  He has given us a Great Commission and clear instructions from His Word about what we are to do.

There is no way in my humanity that I can accomplish what God is calling me to do without a constant reliance on His Word, His Spirit and people holding me and my family up in prayer.
Your brother in Christ,


Paul McGuire





No comments: